Monday, November 19, 2007

Response from Newcastle City Council to my email

Dear all,

I emailed Lara Baker and Colin Percy from Newcastle City Council last week after receiving John Miller's letter asking them if they knew what was happening before I got the letter. Colin said that he was not aware of anything. Lara Baker replied to me in a long email detailing what happened the week before.
I will let you being judge of the situation. One more thing is to say that I heard that the decision to not send the consultant involved in this project was taken on Thursday 8th November. I received the letter from John Miller on the 12th.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JANUARY 2008 UPDATE
The text of the email was removed on Monday 14th January 2008 after Lara Baker mentioned that the email was confidential and only addressed to me, the OCSG Chairman and two Council officers.
The OCSG has decided to remove it in order to avoid any conflicts with Newcastle City Council legal team.
If you have any comments, please post them on this blog!
Sebastien

No comments: